Wednesday 3 July 2013

Today privileged to attend and Speak at Health Education East of England (HEEoE) conferenceCambridge



Hi

With great thanks to Rebecca Webber from Health Education East of England (HEEoE) for inviting me down to speak at their staff conference being held in Cambridge on July 4th.
I look forward to both attending and speaking about my mum ,dementia ,caring ,the letters I receive and people I meet on my awareness tour.
I would also like to say thanks to Rebecca and all the team at HEEoE, for inviting and including a son and carer to the event.

I will add more details later once receive, but you can get more information on the work they do at the link below.
Thank you,

Tommy


Health Education East of England (HEEoE) is the Local Education and Training Board that covers Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Peterborough, Norfolk, Suffolk and Essex. Our staff are generally administration services, a few of which do have clinical backgrounds - but we are not frontline patient-facing. Formally Established on 1 April 2013 as a subcommittee of Health Education England, HEEoE's aim is to ensure the security of workforce supply and continuously to improve the quality of education, training and development in the east of England. We also aim to enable the health and care workforce to respond effectively to the needs of patients, carers and families. Our website is here:  http://eoe.hee.nhs.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...