Wednesday 10 July 2013

Today Meeting in Edinburgh new project January 2014

Hi

Well today was a very busy day ,I had a meeting this morning with regards to a wee project I will be announcing soon for January 2014 I then hopped on a train to Balloch to do a talk at Vale of Leven Hospital to staff ,with great thanks to sister fox for organising and to all who took time to attend

Tomorrow I am off to Edinburgh to meet with a great friend and partner  in this new project who is kindly helping make this  event achievable .will soon be able to announce this new venture
But let's just say its based on " letters life and love stories " and caring

The awareness campaign goes on  thank you for the kindness and support

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...