Friday 12 July 2013

Today back to see great friends Glasgow North East Carer Center


hi

Today  I will be popping into to see great friends at  Glasgow North East Carer Center .This amazing bunch of people have given my campaign the greatest of support since day one .helping with life stories ,in fact 3 of the people who attend this group are in my first film sharing their  experiences

I am looking forward to seeing the all again ,catching up and updating them on my new projects

so looking forward to seeing Kay and all the gang


a wee photo from my last visit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...