Tuesday, 30 July 2013

Missing my mum Joan Whitelaw my friend

That's the thing about tears, when they start , sometimes it's feels they will never stop my mum passed away 10 months ago and I miss her terribly

August has been on my mind the last few weeks , last August was the sharp decline in mums health and the true reality of what was ahead .my mum , my friend my pal was becoming so weak and this son who had felt so helpless so often whilst caring for his mum felt lost and helpless completely

I have had the saddest of  nights tonight I just miss her so much I just miss my mum my best pal

Good days ,bad days days ,happy days ,sad days tonight just happens to feel the saddest

Tommy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

‘What Matters to You? launches summary report for 2017

What Matters to You? launches summary report looking back at What Matters to You? Day 2017. The  2017 What Matters to You? Day (WMTY ...