Tuesday 30 July 2013

Missing my mum Joan Whitelaw my friend

That's the thing about tears, when they start , sometimes it's feels they will never stop my mum passed away 10 months ago and I miss her terribly

August has been on my mind the last few weeks , last August was the sharp decline in mums health and the true reality of what was ahead .my mum , my friend my pal was becoming so weak and this son who had felt so helpless so often whilst caring for his mum felt lost and helpless completely

I have had the saddest of  nights tonight I just miss her so much I just miss my mum my best pal

Good days ,bad days days ,happy days ,sad days tonight just happens to feel the saddest

Tommy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...