Thursday 4 July 2013

Thank you Health Education East of England for today

Hi

On my way home now on the train from Cambridge back to Glasgow .A big thank you to all connected to Health Education East of England for inviting me to both attend and speak at their event to day .a special thank you to Rebecca for organising and arranging the opportunity for me to part of a really interesting day thank you to all concerned and for taking time to involve ,include and listen to a sons story and the story of the letters I receive

Thank you all for the kindness





Tommy        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...