Tuesday 2 July 2013

Today speaking London Royal Free Hospital

Hi 

With great thanks  to Jennifer Kenward, Patient Experience Manage, Royal Free hospital London  for inviting me to speak to staff whilst in London to speak at the NHS England education conference. I had a free night before the conference and Jennifer kindly answered my plea for somewhere on the evening of the 3rd to raise awareness. 

I look forward to both meeting and speaking to staff about caring for mum, the letters I receive  and people I have  met on my tour.

Thank you Jennifer, and all the team for the opportunity and kindness. 

Tommy 

Jenny Kenward
Patient Experience Manager
Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust

+ Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust, Pond Street, London NW3 2QG







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...