Tuesday 7 May 2013

Thank you Reid Kerr College health, social care and nursing staff and students




Thank you Reid Kerr College health, social care and nursing staff and students

Hi

A big thank you to all the staff and students from Reid Kerr college health ,social care and nursing for the invite and who took time to attend  my talks .I was a guest speaker there last term along with a few weeks ago and then finally today

Thank you once again, for the opportunity, the questions and I wish all who attend this college the best with their futures caring for others

Tommy   




Hi

with great thanks to all at reid Kerr College for inviting me back to speak to more Nursing Students om May 7TH I was a guest speaker there last year then again back in March of this year

I look forward to meeting more students and speaking about dementia ,caring for my wee mum ,the letters I recieve and familes I have met on my tour

thank you

tommy

a wee look back to my talk in March this year

Hi
I was a guest speaker earlier today to students who attend Reid Kerr college in Paisley A big thank you to Kate the lecturer for inviting me along to speak about My mum, dementia ,caring and the life stories I receive .Also a massive thank you to all the students for their time and questions after my talk .For me the opportunities t speak with the next generation of people who will  be on the frontline across the care sector is of great importance and I hope my story helps bring a bit more understanding
Thank you to all for today



After the talk I was back out doing more location filming for  the new carer engagement film in partnership (voluntary on my part )with Nhsgg&C – CHP a film based on the letters I receive and my own experience caring for mum

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...