Sunday 26 May 2013

Planning something special for January 2014 #awareness

Hi


Will I am at the very late and important stage in negotiations for something special January 2014
I can't say much more at the moment at just putting the final pieces of the jig saw together

I really hope it comes off .All I can say it is based on letters life and love stories , carers , families and some of the inspiring people I have met and yet to meet ,they  will be at the heart and soul of it

I don't think anything has been done quite like it  before in Scotland ,and I hope if it comes of it will inspire others and help tell the story of love ,people , the greatness of people

So fingers crossed for an event the takes me full circle from my previous life to present day



Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...