Monday, 13 May 2013

DVD Carer Engagement - My interview with NHSGG&C to be sent to ward sisters.


DVD Carer Engagement - My interview with NHSGG&C to be sent to ward sisters.

A few weeks back I was interviewed by NHSGG&C for a Carer Engagement Film to be used at nursing practice development events and staff training.  I am Meeting Dan from the NHSGG&C Community Engagement team to collect a copy. 

The DVDS will be sent I believe 1000, in total to ward sisters across NHSGG&C. I hope the interview is of help in some small way and that my thoughts as a son who cared for his mum can relay the impact Dementia and caring can have.

Thank you to Dan and all at the NHSGG&C Community Engagement team for the opportunity to speak openly and honestly as a son.  I am also working on a new carer engagement film 'ITS OK TO ASK ' with NHSGG&C – CHP and this film will be sent out to GP`s across the City.

Tommy 



Tommy 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

‘What Matters to You? launches summary report for 2017

What Matters to You? launches summary report looking back at What Matters to You? Day 2017. The  2017 What Matters to You? Day (WMTY ...