Monday 13 May 2013

DVD Carer Engagement - My interview with NHSGG&C to be sent to ward sisters.


DVD Carer Engagement - My interview with NHSGG&C to be sent to ward sisters.

A few weeks back I was interviewed by NHSGG&C for a Carer Engagement Film to be used at nursing practice development events and staff training.  I am Meeting Dan from the NHSGG&C Community Engagement team to collect a copy. 

The DVDS will be sent I believe 1000, in total to ward sisters across NHSGG&C. I hope the interview is of help in some small way and that my thoughts as a son who cared for his mum can relay the impact Dementia and caring can have.

Thank you to Dan and all at the NHSGG&C Community Engagement team for the opportunity to speak openly and honestly as a son.  I am also working on a new carer engagement film 'ITS OK TO ASK ' with NHSGG&C – CHP and this film will be sent out to GP`s across the City.

Tommy 



Tommy 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...