Friday 10 May 2013

A Positive meeting today on new project #anightofawareness

Hi

I had a really positive meeting today with regards to a new project that I hope will inspire people and help tell the life and love stories of families ,carers ,and the stories of people who do great work in supporting us ,from hospitals ,in the community ,and in our daily lives

I can't say to much at  this time but I can say its based on letters ,life and love stories

Very excited and I hope to be able to tell more over the next week or two

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...