Friday 3 May 2013

Meeting Cllr Kerr at Glasgow City Chambers then down to Ayr to meet south Ayrshire carers



Hi  


I will be popping into Glasgow City Chambers this morning to meet with Cllr Matt Kerr health and social care exec at the city council along with Ann Cumming from older people services SW
I have met with both a few times before and the they have been very supportive on my awareness work ,in fact they are part of the partnership for the new carer engagement film I wrote with enterprise screen in response to the letters I receive and is being produced by nhsgg&c- CHP ,ready for launch early June

I have a few ideas and a wee project I can’t announce at the moment and hope to get them involved .A project that I hope reminds everyone that our lives are love stories and we should be cared for and supported in order to live as close to a love story and as far from tragedy as possible .WATCH THIS SPACE

I will then be popping down to Ayr to meet David Roxburgh who does great work down there with South Ayrshire carers to chat about a few ideas we discussed briefly when we last met

Tommy 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...