Friday 24 May 2013

Speaking mental health students Dundee University June 4th

Hi

With great thanks to mike Ramsay lecturer on mental Health at Dundee Universty for inviting me to speak to mental health students on June 4th .I will also be speaking to nursing , mental health and social care students there over September and October ,but an opportunity has arose today due to a cancellation and I have very quickly offered to step in

I happen to be in Dundee that morning to meet with the Care inspectorate so seems like it was meant to be

Thank Mike and all connected to the universtiy for the invite

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...