Sunday 19 May 2013

Launching 2 films -carers & dementia awareness week June 2013

Hi

I will be in two new films being launched June 10th & 13th 2013 to coincide with carers week and dementia awareness week

Film 1

Launch June 10th

This is part of nhsgg&c patients stories ,I was interview about caring for my magnificent mum Joan ,this film is part of a set of 4 for acute services training  .With thanks to nhsgg&c community engagement team especially Dan Harley and Con  Gillespie   


link to interview 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36_Y_3y0yXM
http://tommy-on-tour-2011.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/our-story-part-of-patients-story.html


Film 2

Launch date June 13th

This film "IT OK  TO ASK " is a partnership with nhsgg&c -chp ,GCC ,alliance Scotland and service partners .I took the idea to Peters Daniles and Jill Carson from Nhsgg&c -chp and its based in part on my own experience caring and from the letters I receive

The film will go in a booklet  the GCC pathways services to GPs across Glasgow for carers and on partners websites ,with thanks to the above along with the steering group including Ann CUmmings ,VIv Paterson (SW Glasgow) Cathie Beatie (Alz Scotland ) and the amazing carers who shared thier stories in order to help others

http://tommy-on-tour-2011.blogspot.com/2013/04/friday-more-filming-its-ok-to-ask-carer.html
I do a wee voice over to tell the story and introduction to the carer stories

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...