Friday 10 May 2013

Meeting today to try and get a new project of the ground ,fingers crossed

Hi

Well I have a meeting tomorrow that I am very excited about with a good friend from the past that I have been chatting to about a wee awareness project .I really hope we can make it happen .I can't say to much as nothing is confirmed or agrees ,but I feel this could be quite unique and I hope special and helps raise much awareness based on life and love stories

I will post more in the next few weeks if this wee plan looks like happening ,I hope it does

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...