Monday 16 September 2013

Today 2 talks Glasgow Uni and Glasgow royal Infirmary (talk 3/3 ) " getting to know me "


hi 

I will back to do my third of 3 talks at Glasgow Royal Infirmary September 17th to speak to staff about caring for mum ,dementia the letters I receive and people I meet on my awareness tour as part of the rolling out of the "getting to know me "   document 

with great thanks to lead nurse Sally Hughes for the invites and to all who have attended to date  

before that in the morning I will attending and speaking to students at Glasgow university at a session  Session titled, effective communication.

tommy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...