Monday, 16 September 2013

Today 2 talks Glasgow Uni and Glasgow royal Infirmary (talk 3/3 ) " getting to know me "


hi 

I will back to do my third of 3 talks at Glasgow Royal Infirmary September 17th to speak to staff about caring for mum ,dementia the letters I receive and people I meet on my awareness tour as part of the rolling out of the "getting to know me "   document 

with great thanks to lead nurse Sally Hughes for the invites and to all who have attended to date  

before that in the morning I will attending and speaking to students at Glasgow university at a session  Session titled, effective communication.

tommy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

Putting care at the heart of our communities

“Our residents do not live in our work place, we work in their home.” I have been sharing this quote from a care home worker and ...