Tuesday 24 September 2013

Speaking Ninewells Hospital Dundee NHS Tayside December 4th &5th

Hi


With great thanks to Morag MacRae Patient Safety Development Manager - Patient Safety  Team Ninewells Hospital Dundee for inviting me to do some talks on December 4th and 5th 

I met with Morag a few weeks back when I was speaking at the Care Inspectorate development days in Dundee and she has kindly invited me to speak at the Hospital
We have arranged to meet again end of October to chat about how both days will work so a big thank you to Morag for the Invite

,also looking forward to meeting Sam majumdar consultant surgeon who helped with introductions

Thank you all for the opportunity


Tommy 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...