Wednesday, 4 September 2013

A busy day ! Concert - meetings - talk and nomination

Hi

Well not long home been a busy eventful day ,I started early this morning with a meeting with Andy from the Alis project ,looking at ways we can peossibly do some work together

I then popped through to Edinburgh with my mentor Irene Oldfather for a concert and exhibition meeting with Mark Mackie from Regular music ,all taking shape nicely and we will be announcing artists and projects soon

I then had a call from the Daily Record to say I had been nominated for the Scottish Health Awards and we met once I returned to Glasgow for a quick interview to be in this Fridays edition

Earlier this evening I traveled through to Johnstone to speak to family friends and staff at Cochrane nursing home

I would just like to say thank you to all who attended and was a great privilege to meet and speak worth such lovely kind people  ,so a busy day got home around 10pm time for a bath and bed

Thank you

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

‘What Matters to You? launches summary report for 2017

What Matters to You? launches summary report looking back at What Matters to You? Day 2017. The  2017 What Matters to You? Day (WMTY ...