Wednesday 4 September 2013

A busy day ! Concert - meetings - talk and nomination

Hi

Well not long home been a busy eventful day ,I started early this morning with a meeting with Andy from the Alis project ,looking at ways we can peossibly do some work together

I then popped through to Edinburgh with my mentor Irene Oldfather for a concert and exhibition meeting with Mark Mackie from Regular music ,all taking shape nicely and we will be announcing artists and projects soon

I then had a call from the Daily Record to say I had been nominated for the Scottish Health Awards and we met once I returned to Glasgow for a quick interview to be in this Fridays edition

Earlier this evening I traveled through to Johnstone to speak to family friends and staff at Cochrane nursing home

I would just like to say thank you to all who attended and was a great privilege to meet and speak worth such lovely kind people  ,so a busy day got home around 10pm time for a bath and bed

Thank you

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...