Friday, 6 September 2013

Speaking to Lead Nurses form Surgery & Anaesthetics NHSGG – Victoria infirmary October 2nd

Speaking to Lead Nurses form Surgery & Anaesthetics NHSGG – Victoria infirmary  October 2nd

With great thanks to con Gillespie for arranging and Lead Nurse Joyce Cavanagh  for inviting me to speak to Lead Nurses form Surgery & Anaesthetics and the Victoria infirmary ON October 2nd as part of the  getting to know me initiative

I look forward to speaking about  my magnificent mum ,dementia ,caring ,the letters I receive and people I meet on my tour

With thanks to nhsgg&c



Tommy  


1 comment:

  1. Hi Tommy
    Your doing a great job and hope you carry on doing this

    Ken

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

‘What Matters to You? launches summary report for 2017

What Matters to You? launches summary report looking back at What Matters to You? Day 2017. The  2017 What Matters to You? Day (WMTY ...