Thursday, 5 September 2013

Friday meeting with NES - NHS education Scotland point of contact

Hi

A few weeks back I had the privilege to do a presentation to the board from NHS education Scotland
Happy to say I now have point of contact to work with and take forward the dementia promoting excellence work

I will be meeting with Theresa on September 12th to work on a wee plan of action on how we incorporate the promoting excellence work into my talks and outreach

Looking forward to a great partnership with NES and dementia carer voices


Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

Putting care at the heart of our communities

“Our residents do not live in our work place, we work in their home.” I have been sharing this quote from a care home worker and ...