Friday 27 September 2013

Great thanks - Speaking events across NHS Grampian Feb 24th - 28th



Hi 

with great thanks to  Heather Tennant Learning and Development Facilitator Carer Information Strategy NHS Grampian - Lynn Iirvine - berklow dementia nurse consultant and Una Lyons lecturer Robert Gordon Universty Aberdeen for arranging a tour across NHS Grampiam February 24th -28th

I met with Heather and Lynn a few weeks back in Glasgow and we had a good chat about doing some talks - events togethernes 

Thank you all for this great opportunity to work together 

I look forward speaking about my magnificent mum , the letters I receive and people I meet on my tour along with  meeting people from across NHS Grampian 

I will post a wee itinerary of events one I have all the details 

Thank you 

Tommy 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...