Friday, 27 September 2013

Great thanks - Speaking events across NHS Grampian Feb 24th - 28th



Hi 

with great thanks to  Heather Tennant Learning and Development Facilitator Carer Information Strategy NHS Grampian - Lynn Iirvine - berklow dementia nurse consultant and Una Lyons lecturer Robert Gordon Universty Aberdeen for arranging a tour across NHS Grampiam February 24th -28th

I met with Heather and Lynn a few weeks back in Glasgow and we had a good chat about doing some talks - events togethernes 

Thank you all for this great opportunity to work together 

I look forward speaking about my magnificent mum , the letters I receive and people I meet on my tour along with  meeting people from across NHS Grampian 

I will post a wee itinerary of events one I have all the details 

Thank you 

Tommy 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

‘What Matters to You? launches summary report for 2017

What Matters to You? launches summary report looking back at What Matters to You? Day 2017. The  2017 What Matters to You? Day (WMTY ...