Tuesday 10 September 2013

Speaking across NHS Highland November 12th 13th and 14th

Hi

With great thanks to Ruth and Mamie from NHS Highland for inviting me to do a few talks across groups they engage with at NHS highland 

I will post more details later once I have them 

I look forward to speaking about my magnificent mum ,dementia ,caring ,the letters I receive and people I have met on my tour 

Once again a big thank you to Ruth alzheimer Scotland dementia nurse consultant and Mamie from NHS highland for this opportunity 


Thank you 

Tommy

 Cabinet Secretary for Local Government and Planning, Scottish Labour Party (subject to Parliamentary business)

Representative to be confirmed Argyll Voluntary Action
Professor Richard Kerley Conference Chair: Professor of Management, Queen Margaret University; SRK Consultancy; Chair of CSPP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...