Thursday, 26 September 2013

Honoured to be nominated NHSgg&c chairman's award NHS ambassador -volunteer

Hi

I am very grateful and honoured to be nominated for the NHSgg&c chairman's NHS ambassador / volunteer award 

I was over at Glasgow Caledonian university I tonight for the launch of the NHSgg&c Facing The Future Together awards hosted by NHSgg&c chairman Andrew Roberston and very indpred by the stories behind the staff nominations and staff I met tonight and have to say I have been meeting at my own talks 

So very honoured to be on the nomination Shortlisted 

With thank to the Andrew ,the board and all at NHSgg&c for this great privilege 

You can get a full list of nominees and the story in today Herald Scotland 

Tommy 

1 comment:

  1. Well Done Tommy, your really doing us all proud, a real gem. Thank you so much for all you do for everyone with dementia.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

Putting care at the heart of our communities

“Our residents do not live in our work place, we work in their home.” I have been sharing this quote from a care home worker and ...