Tuesday 10 September 2013

Today Care inspectorate to film my talk for awareness

Hi

I was one of the guest speakers yesterday at day one of the care inspectorate staff development day.I have to say I feel inspired by the passion and discussion I heard from so many people  

A big thank you to heather for the opportunity and for organising a great day 

I was approached  and happily said yes at the end by the team from the care inspectorate to ask if they  could film my talk today  for their website and to to send put to people 

So a big thank you to all for yesterday and  today for the inclusion ,kindness and their time 

Looking forward to day 2 and hopefully don't fluff my line tomorrow when being filmed 


Tommy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...