Thursday, 12 September 2013

Invited to speak at Surgery & Anaesthetics Sharing Good Practice conference 1st November Beardmore Conference Centre

Hi 

With great thank to NHSgg&c  especially Con Gillespie and Margaret Connelly for inviting me to speak at the   Surgery & Anaesthetics Sharing Good Practice conference 1st November Beardmore Conference Centre

I look forward to both attending  and speaking about my magnificent mum ,dementia ,caring ,the letters I receive and people I meet on tour 


Tommy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

Putting care at the heart of our communities

“Our residents do not live in our work place, we work in their home.” I have been sharing this quote from a care home worker and ...