Tuesday 28 February 2012

Back in the news again!

Hiya,

Couple of wee media updates. There's an article in today's Herald by Russell Leadbetter (who's done some brilliant coverage about me and my mum already), talking about the focus on improving things at local council level. You can read it on the Herald website here - Alzheimer charity in dementia alert.

I was also on Radio Scotland's 'Call Kaye' programme this morning, as part of their discussion about hospital care for people with dementia - Call Kaye - 28/02/12.

A big thanks to all who called and text the Kaye Adams show today giving support to my awerenes campaign
thank you
Cheers,

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...