Tuesday 7 February 2012

Glasgow North East Carers Invite Me Back ……………..

Glasgow North East Carers Invite Me Back ……………..
Hi
Big thanks to kaye and all who attend G.N.E.C.  I have had amazing support from day one from this amazing group of people through letters ,shared experiences and involvement in the film ,Kaye called to day to share some thoughts from the group and discuss some issues we as carers have to face and deal with along with wishing me luck for my meetings
I look forward to going back to meet, update and chat with my friends for Easterhouse

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...