Tuesday 21 February 2012

Dementia. A Couple of Questions for Carers and Families

Hi
Along with receiving life stories, I am hoping to ask people I meet to answer the couple of questions below as I believe Along with raising awareness and tackling the issues we should try and promote models that work in our communities
So I would like to ask the following.

1) What services and supports would make a difference to carer’s lives where you live?

2) Can you please identify any examples good support that you have received where you live?

I will take the answers to the above questions to all local authorities (starting with the new cross party group on dementia and carers at Glasgow city council) and then at national level to the Deputy First minister on May 9th

You can e mail me direct at
tommy@i-woz-there.com
Or send to
letters and life stories
Tommy whitelaw
39 Crosslee Street
Glasgow
G521sl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...