Friday, 3 February 2012

City Chambers Talk On Feb 16th .....................................

City Chambers Talk On Feb 16th …………………………….

Hi
I met with David McDonald today at the City Chambers; David along my local councilor John Flanagan will be hosting a talk for me at the City Chambers on February 16th
I hope to talk to invited city councilors about the tour, the letters, people I have met, caring for my mum along with showing the film
I will post more details when I have them
I will be meeting with matt Kerr at the city chambers on Monday,

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

‘What Matters to You? launches summary report for 2017

What Matters to You? launches summary report looking back at What Matters to You? Day 2017. The  2017 What Matters to You? Day (WMTY ...