Monday, 27 February 2012

Open invitation to All councilors ………….

Hi
Open invitation to All councilors ………….

With local elections in the near future, I would like to send out an open invitation to any councilors who would like to learn more about dementia and caring for a loved one
On my dining room table I have hundreds of letters from all over Scotland describing life, living with and caring for a loved one suffering with dementia
Feel free to come round meet with my mum (who has vascular dementia) and I and get a cup of tea and read some letters
Tommy and wee Joan (my amazing wee mum)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

‘What Matters to You? launches summary report for 2017

What Matters to You? launches summary report looking back at What Matters to You? Day 2017. The  2017 What Matters to You? Day (WMTY ...