Wednesday, 8 February 2012

Tommyontour Back to Parliament Today……………….

Dear all
I look forward to meeting later today with the Deputy First Minister, I take with me the hopes, Dreams and opinions from the amazing people I have met and have sent their life stories over the last year,I am encouraged by the deputy first ministers continued interest in our life’s and our campaign, I hope to speak today as a son a carer and I hope i can do justice to the amazing people who are the heart and soul of this campaign

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

‘What Matters to You? launches summary report for 2017

What Matters to You? launches summary report looking back at What Matters to You? Day 2017. The  2017 What Matters to You? Day (WMTY ...