Wednesday, 1 February 2012

Back To Talk At Carers Link ......................

Hi
A big thanks to Alex all the team carers and families at Carers link in Milgavie, I have been invited back to talk about my campaign and update on any progress
Alex travelled with me to parliament in November to support my campaign I have met and talked with the group on two previous occasions including their AGM.
And I have to sat the welcome and response was overwhelming, I look forward to catching up and chatting with the blether group on Feb 24th
I acknowledge the amazing work they do and value their interest and support they give Tommyontour
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

‘What Matters to You? launches summary report for 2017

What Matters to You? launches summary report looking back at What Matters to You? Day 2017. The  2017 What Matters to You? Day (WMTY ...