Wednesday, 29 February 2012

Positive Meeting with Maureen Childs Edinburgh City Council ………….

hi
A big thank you to Maureen Childs from Edinburgh city council who got in touch a few weeks ago after hearing about my campaign
We met at Edinburgh City Cambers today and spent time discussing the campaign, letters and thoughts and opinions from the many carers I have met over the last year
I left Maureen with a report, DVD, articles from the press about the tour and a letter from Alzheimer Scotland CEO  Henry Simmons  about my campaign and a draft manifesto for all Edinburghs 59 city councilors
Maureen has promised to hand out at the next meeting
Thank you Maureen for your time . help and interest in my campaign
thank you also to kirsty for coming to support me

tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

‘What Matters to You? launches summary report for 2017

What Matters to You? launches summary report looking back at What Matters to You? Day 2017. The  2017 What Matters to You? Day (WMTY ...