Wednesday 29 February 2012

Positive Meeting with Maureen Childs Edinburgh City Council ………….

hi
A big thank you to Maureen Childs from Edinburgh city council who got in touch a few weeks ago after hearing about my campaign
We met at Edinburgh City Cambers today and spent time discussing the campaign, letters and thoughts and opinions from the many carers I have met over the last year
I left Maureen with a report, DVD, articles from the press about the tour and a letter from Alzheimer Scotland CEO  Henry Simmons  about my campaign and a draft manifesto for all Edinburghs 59 city councilors
Maureen has promised to hand out at the next meeting
Thank you Maureen for your time . help and interest in my campaign
thank you also to kirsty for coming to support me

tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...