Tuesday 14 February 2012

Phone Call from A Friend ………………………..

Hi
A big thanks to John Cashman from Glasgow North East Carers for taking the time to call today to support me personally
I met John at the group at one of my talks, This groups has been so supportive sending letters,appearing in the wee film and when STV news wanted to speak to someone who sent a letter John was ready and willing John has to be praised and thanked for having the courage to talk about caring for his wife as do Sandra ,Margaret and Irene and I truly believe this will help others seek and accept the appropriate help, I also have to say thanks to all who have sent letters so far you’re words and stories will help guide people in the care sector to a better understanding of all that dementia brings

Keep the letters and e mails coming ,we can all be part of a better future
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...