Sunday 19 February 2012

Meeting New Friends In Eastwood …………………..

Good morning
Looking forward to going to meet some new friends who run care groups in Eastwood tomorrow, Markina from Age Concern Eastwood Dementia centre got in touch along with Mark from east Renfrewshire carers ,so I am dropping in tomorrow morning while I have a befrienders in for a few hours to sit with my wee mum ,I look forward to meeting them and hear about the work they do in their community and hopefully arrange a chance to attend a group meeting to talk about my awareness campaign and show the film ,I thank them both in advance for inviting me along

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...