Tuesday 14 February 2012

Documentary A New Direction ………………..

Documentary A New Direction ………………..
Part of this campaign from day one was to get a documentary commissioned exploring dementia, caring for a loved one, the people I have met on the tour and the amazing people who have sent their incredible life stories
I am setting up some meetings over the next few weeks to see if I can get the help and support needed to make this possible.
I hope to make a film that brings a new understanding of the illness, caring for someone and try and take this story to a new and wider audience in the hope of bringing more help and understanding on our lives caring for someone we love
I will keep you updated on progress as with all in the campaign I will do this on a voluntary basis
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...