Wednesday, 1 February 2012

A Week Today................................

Dear all
A week today I have A private meeting with the deputy first minister to discuss the findings on my campaign ,the letters ,the groups I have attended ,the people I have met and life caring for my mum
As my mum struggles with dementia, I as a son struggle to witness this tragedy  
A year ago when I decided to make my mums dementia public I had no  way of asking her permission if this was ok ,a decision I did not take lightly ,would my mum be ok with this ?
Well I believe the answer is yes, as my mum is a wonderful caring woman who helped many people when she was fit and well
Well now my mum needs help, AS DO  I as a son and a carer need help ,along with thousands of others across Scotland
Many of you have contributed to help me paint a picture of living with dementia and life as a carer,
And I ask one last time for help I ask one last time for help in telling the story of caring for someone you love in Scotland today  

HAVE NO DOUBT I WILL BE HONEST ,TRUE ,AND SPEAK FROM THE HEART AT THIS MEETING.
I AN GREATFULL  FOR THE DEPUTY FIRST MINISTERS CONTINUED INTRESET IN THIS CAMPAIGN ,AND ANY THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS AND MOSTLY LIFE STORIES WILL KEEP THAT INTERST GOING
THIS IS A CHANCE, DON’T WASTE IT AS I CERTAINLY WONT


TOMMY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

‘What Matters to You? launches summary report for 2017

What Matters to You? launches summary report looking back at What Matters to You? Day 2017. The  2017 What Matters to You? Day (WMTY ...