Monday 20 February 2012

Carr Gomm Invite Me Back To Talk At Forum ……

Good afternoon
Big thanks to all at Carr Gomm for inviting me back as one of the guest speakers at this year’s forum on March 29th at the Palace of Art BellaHouston.
Irene and all the team who are based at the top of my street on paisley road west have become great friends and supporters of my Tommyontour campaign
And the Carr Gomm forum last year was first group I was invited to speak at when I launched my campaign (I hope I am not as nervous this time)
Its great to be invited back and I am looking forward to spending the day with all who attend this great event
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...