Monday, 5 March 2012

SNP Conference 2012 ………….

Hi
I will be attending the SNP conference at the S.E.C.C. A place that I have been many many times before  when I toured with bands
This time it’s all a bit different, I will be hoping to meet some people and chat about caring for my mum, and my wee awareness campaign
I have made good friends and have  many good memoires from working with bands at this venue .i hope I bring a few good memories home along with making new dementia aware  friends  next week
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

‘What Matters to You? launches summary report for 2017

What Matters to You? launches summary report looking back at What Matters to You? Day 2017. The  2017 What Matters to You? Day (WMTY ...