Saturday, 10 March 2012

SNP Conference Today, Hope to Meet and Make New Friends,

hi

Heading off to the SNP conference today, Happy to say I will be meeting the Deputy First Minister Nicola Sturgeon at mid-day to have a quick chat and update her on the  progress Of my awareness campaign and ambitions
A few SNP members have kindly got in touch to say they will look out for me and  say hello ,my  wee mum is at her wee day group today so I have 5 hours to get there meet some people and get home ,
I will update more tonight after I get home

Tommy  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

‘What Matters to You? launches summary report for 2017

What Matters to You? launches summary report looking back at What Matters to You? Day 2017. The  2017 What Matters to You? Day (WMTY ...