Saturday, 10 March 2012

SNP Conference Raising Awareness

SNP Conference Raising Awareness

HI
I was at the SNP conference today (my first conference) and would like to say thank you to the Deputy First Minister Nicola Sturgeon for inviting me for a coffee and a chat about the awareness campaign .we sat for twenty minutes chatting about the letters, the people I have met on this tour, my mum and life as a son and carer
We are meeting again on May 9th, when I will be handing in my third report on my awareness activities (a report on the people I meet ,their thoughts and the talks I do) along with the letters and e mails I receive .I still truly believe our life stories will help bring more understanding on the lives we lead ,so keep them coming
I also bumped into and attended a fringe meeting with Fiona collie and Lynn Williams, also a big thank to David McDonald and john Shaw for taking time to chat
While I was there I handed out some DVDs of the Tommyontour film long with my blog details to delegates and exhibitors I was introduced to ,
I hope a few will get in touch and help me raise awareness on dementia and caring for a loved one
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

‘What Matters to You? launches summary report for 2017

What Matters to You? launches summary report looking back at What Matters to You? Day 2017. The  2017 What Matters to You? Day (WMTY ...