Monday 5 August 2013

Today presentation to NES/SSSC Dementia Programme Board August 8th


Hi
With great thanks to Susanne forest and fellow board members for allowing me to do a presentation to  NES/SSSC Dementia Programme Board ON august 8th on my awareness work and the Dementia Carer Voices project
NHS Education Scotland and scottish scial services council  both do great work on promoting excellence and I look forward to speaking about caring for my mum ,the letters I receive ,people I meet along with updating on the projects I am currently working on and future hopes and dreams   
Thank you Susanne and fellow board members for this opportunity

You can get more details on the work they do at the link below

     NHS education
 http://www.nes.scot.nhs.uk/ 

Scottish social services council
 http://www.sssc.uk.com/





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...