Thursday 29 August 2013

A break in at home last night !





Hi 

Well sitting here waiting for the police to arrive and a bit shaken and bewildered  after having a  break in at home last night !
Not much been taken but the fact someone has been in my house whilst asleep is not the greatest of feelings 

I woke up this morning with the back door open ,thinking at first I had forgot to close it ,but soon realised my wee bag with all my awarness films and paperwork i carry every where and jacket where missing 

The lock has been forced open and my bag with passport ,films and a little money is gone and some files all of which can be replaced 

The thing that can't be replaced is a wee note from mum I carry every where that she left on my pillow one day to say she loved me and thank you for looking after me and that has caused a few tears sitting here 

I don't quite know what else to say  as I can't understand quite what has happened  feel a bit shaken and sad that some people  think its ok to go into people homes and take what they want 

Tommy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...