Thursday, 29 August 2013

A break in at home last night !





Hi 

Well sitting here waiting for the police to arrive and a bit shaken and bewildered  after having a  break in at home last night !
Not much been taken but the fact someone has been in my house whilst asleep is not the greatest of feelings 

I woke up this morning with the back door open ,thinking at first I had forgot to close it ,but soon realised my wee bag with all my awarness films and paperwork i carry every where and jacket where missing 

The lock has been forced open and my bag with passport ,films and a little money is gone and some files all of which can be replaced 

The thing that can't be replaced is a wee note from mum I carry every where that she left on my pillow one day to say she loved me and thank you for looking after me and that has caused a few tears sitting here 

I don't quite know what else to say  as I can't understand quite what has happened  feel a bit shaken and sad that some people  think its ok to go into people homes and take what they want 

Tommy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

Putting care at the heart of our communities

“Our residents do not live in our work place, we work in their home.” I have been sharing this quote from a care home worker and ...