Monday 5 August 2013

Can you help with - photos - words - poems - stories ,for my exhibition- letters - life and love stories

Hi

As part of my pre- concert reception we will be putting on an exhibition of caring 
My personal story is caring for my mum and dementia 

The concert and exhibition is to celebrate caring and I hope to exhibit photos - stories - poetry - words - music and some short films 

You can help by submitting your words - story - with photos to be part of the exhibition, to lifestories@alliance-scotland.org.uk  or sharing on twitter with the #icarewecare

For more information, visit http://www.alliance-scotland.org.uk/news-and-events/events/spotlight/letters-life-and-love-stories-a-celebration-of-caring-in-scotland-through-music-and-words/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...