Saturday 10 August 2013

August - birthdays - loneliness - and a mum missed


Hi

Well it's my birthday later this month and birthdays have been pretty lonely over the last years .
For both mum and I before she passed away lonliness was a theme

Last August was the start of a fast deteriation in mums health with mum being rushed into hosptial 3 time over August and September when mum passed away

Last August was pretty dreadful to be honest and the realty  of where we where and what was ahead hot me hard

I felt pretty helpless often caring for mum and this was taken to a new level this time last year ,
And the lonliness we felt so often feels lonelier than ever this tonight

Helplessness has been replaced by a heart so broken it will never heal

Tommy

For the love of mum


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...