Wednesday 7 August 2013

Today speaking Dundee University Fyfe campus Thursday. - speakingDundee campus. - nursing student’s.

2 news talks Dundee University- nursing student’s fife campus August 5th Dundee campus August 8th


Hi

With great thanks to Lindsay Dingwall lecturer from Dundee University for inviting me back to speak to nursing students at the Fyfe Campus on august 5th and then the Dundee campus August 8th

I Met with Lindsay a few weeks back when I had the privilege of speaking so mental health and nursing students at the Dundee campus via Mike Ramsay

I look forward to engaging with more students #ourfuture and I am grateful for the opportunity  to speak about dementia ,caring for my mum ,the letters I receive and people I meet on my tour

Thank you 

Tommy 
you can get more details on the great work they do at the link below 
http://nursingmidwifery.dundee.ac.uk/





thank you to all the students earlier today for their time questions and kindness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...