Friday 1 November 2013

Today Attending Dementia promoting excellence board meeting Nov 4th #sssc #alzscot #NHSNes


Hi

last month I had the privilege to give a dementia carer voices project presentation to the Dementia Promoting Excellence Board chaired by Henry Simmons Chief exec Alzheimer Scotland with their  partners NHS Education Scotland (NES) and Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC)

We now have a named point of contact Theresa Douglas (nes) who is doing a promoting excellence training day at the ALLIANCE where my project is hosted on December 9th


I would like to thank Henry,Suzanne and the rest of the board for inviting me to sit in as a guest at the next board meeting on November 4th

thank you

Tommy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...