Thursday 7 November 2013

Great honour invited to give MasterClass Caledonian University March2014 #dementia

Hi

Really proud to announce I have been invited by Caledonian University to give a MasterClass in March 2014. 

I met today with Chris and Andy from the University and I can't put into words how honoured and proud I am. 

I had the great privilege to speak at the University earlier this year (3 talks) and was so inspired by students and staff who attended. 

Also great to have Andy Lowndes a lecturer at the University as my partner on the day, really looking forward to working with Andy on this, very proud to have him introduce the MasterClass and host questions and answer session after the talk. 

This is truly a great honour and will post more details once I have them. 

Thank you Caledonian Universty for this great privilege. 

Tommy 

Previous masterclasses at the University include Sir Alex Ferguson and Muhammad Yunus.  


A wee look back at last years talks 

Thank you Caledonian University 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...