Friday 1 November 2013

Speaking BACCN Scottish region study day November 25th (critical care nursing)



Hi 
With great thanks to  Laura Harvey SCN Ayrshire & Arran for inviting me to speak at the BACCN Scottish region study day  (critical care nursing ) at Education center, St. John's hospital, Livingston

I look forward to both attending and speaking about my wonderful mum ,dementia ,caring ,the letters I receive and people I meet  

The full day will center around compassion and safety in acute nursing and other topic eon the day include, Jason Leitch talking about the safety journey Scotland has been on, an ITU doctor's experience of being an ICU patient, end of life care, to mention but a few.

Thank you
 Tommy 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...