Tuesday 19 November 2013

Looking forward to seeing great friends South Ayrshire Carers Tomorrow

Hi 

Looking forward to visiting David Roxborugh tomorrow and the team at South Ayrshire Carers Center 

David has an exciting new project about to start and I am popping  in for a chat to see if I can help in any way 
This is not a dementia specific project but very exciting and inspiring 

am look forward to catching up with David and the team along with  updating them all on my progress and future plans and hearing from familes who care for a loved one as I have done

You can get more info on the work they do at the links below

Tommy

David Roxburgh
Service Co-ordinator

South Ayrshire Carers Centre
43 Sangate, Ayr
KA7 1DA
Tel:  01292 263000
http://www.unity-enterprise.com/default.asp?contentID=65

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...