Thursday 14 November 2013

Highland tour - day 3 final day thank you NHS Highland




Hi,

Today is the final day of the Dementia Carer Voices mini tour with NHS Highland and once again thank you to all at NHS Highland for such an inspirational, informative and engaging 3 days. 

I will post more thanks once home tomorrow with a summary of the tour. 

Today's itinerary: 

Meeting NHS team members at Assynt House. 

Meeting and speaking to NHS Highland dementia champions. 

Meeting and speaking OPAC/dementia standards steering group. 

Thank you for such an engaging 3 days and for looking after me so well thank you.


Great thanks to Ruth Mantle, Gary Coutts, Elaine Mead , Mamie Thomson NHS and the NHS Highland Dementia Champions to name a few for a really inspiring day.

Tommy  

My mums name was Joan Whitelaw -my 4 short films 
http://tommy-on-tour-2011.blogspot.com/2013/10/my-mums-name-was-joan-whitelaw-my-3.html?spref=tw. Carer experiences, caring for mum, it's ok to ask and Care Inspectorate talk #Dementia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...